The argument in favor of using filler text goes something like this: If you use real content in the Consulting Process, anytime you reach a review point you’ll end up reviewing and negotiating the content itself and not the design.
Suraj Water Park is set on a lush green area of 17 acres. The amazing wonderland surrounded by water has made a place in the Limca Book of Records for its 103 feet long cave made up of fiber glass. Located near Mumbai, the Park is an easily reachable destination. With a combination of exciting water rides, the Park is a perfect recreational hub of Mumbai. Some of its significant features are:
• Rainbow tower which has 16 in-built slides that allows a splashing downward slip
• Labak Zapak Matak where one can enjoy the water splash through body slides
• Sing a sing and ding-dong slides where one can keep on swaying in a circular movement
• Shiv Ganga where kids enjoy the blessings of Lord Shiva while riding on slides
• Fountain which is the entry point of the Park and exhibits 30 different kinds of fountains
• Lazy river which cools the tired nerves of people through a cool stream of flowing water